Monday, September 6, 2010

WIPEOUT-part 1

Surfing magazine do a page every month called , wipeout, and it shows exactly that, the months heaviest wipeout. Last Monday I say I must have taken about fifty photos of guys getting thrown from the lip and couldn't stop thinking of surfing magazines wipeout section so decided to make my own. So for the first issue of Jimbo's wipeout section I am proud to announce:

Pete not exactly making the drop but doing exactly what you should do on this crazy shallow slab, go head first.

Ollie taking off a bit late-he got pounded!! Would have been a sick wave to make do.

No idea who this is but I think its a sick fall. He looked like he was about to stick the drop but the nose seemed to dig and he got thrown. Also pounded.

This was another late drop pretty much less then a minute after Ollies, im guessing he also got pounded!

No comments:

Post a Comment