Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Burying your life

This is definitely the crankiest I have ever been going to a photo shoot. The only other shoot that I can think of that I was cranky on was some day last summer when friendly old Ray Foley climbed up on an island just to say hello but I was having none of it. He doesn't let me forget it so I reckon that is why its in my head so vividly.

This was a shoot Myriam and I did a few months back for college. We needed to shoot it in a swimming pool due to time constraints and visibility issues which led us to a very early morning shoot. I'm normally a massive fan of early morning shoots but this morning I was not Mr. motivated. This mood quickly changed however when I met an enthusiastic Myriam waiting at the pool.

We shot for about an hour with the increasing worried looks sensed from swimmers caused by the man with the camera in the deep end. We had got the shots we needed plus a few underwater Jim shots so we called it a morning.

On a warm water note, taking photos without the cold Atlantic kicking you in the head is much easier for composition!


The finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment